• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2012 Weddings

decor/centerpeice/style issues

Hi ladies.  I am having some issues trying to choose an overall style/theme for the wedding.  because of this I cant manage to pick centerpieces and decor.  It is getting frustrating, I am meeting with florists starting next week and so far I cant come up with anything for them to go on. 
My ceremony and reception location are the same.  It is called the morris arboretum.  The ceremony will be in their beautiful rose garden.  The reception will be in a tent that is attached to their visitors center. 
I originally wanted a vintage feel... not hardcore vintage... but light pinks creams champagne/golds. I like the look of candelabras and old candlesticks for centerpieces.  I cant seem to find floral arrangements that i LOVE... there are many i LIKE but not many that I could commit to. 
I also like some bling.... I have found these crystal globes that you place a candle in that a quite blingy and dont go at all with the vintage style. but I LOVE them... 
Do I plan around these bling globes that I LOVE or do I try to find things that fit the vintage feel...
the globes......http://www.save-on-crafts.com/dipe.html
if I did this I would also bling the cake. 

I am so torn.... anybody have any advice or suggestions?   TIA!!!
January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards