September 2012 Weddings

PSA: Flower Girl Dresses

For anyone having as hard a time dressing their FG as I am, I just wanted to let you know 2 people told me today that Burlington Coat Factory has a bunch of really nice dresses out, meant for communion, but appropriate for a FG. I'm going to look at them tomorrow.
What are your girls doing for your FGs? Are they just wearing white or are their dresses similar to the BM in style/color? I saw a dress I really like at Alfred Angelo but I can't see spending the amount of money they were asking for on a dress she will only wear a couple hours.

Re: PSA: Flower Girl Dresses

• I want my FG to match my BM's and be in a shade of purple.  I'm having the hardest time finding a dress I like!  I went on etsy and found a few people that can make a custom one  and they were cheaper than I thought they'd be so I may go that route.  I heard Burlington Coat Factory was a good place to look too but since I don't want her in white I probably won't bother going...GL finding something!
  • Haven't started looking my first fg didn't work out and now I technically don't have one. Ill check into Burlington when we do find one thanks for the tip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got my FG dress from Burlington coat factory. They have a great American Princess line.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards