September 2012 Weddings

I'm a terrible wedding guest.

FI and I went to one of his friend's weddings this weekend.  It was nice.  They had the ceremony outside (a bit chilly 50 degrees), but it was sort of awkward cause they had NO ceremony music.  It was dead silent while she walked down the aisle.  But all in all, a good wedding.

We found out that we're having at least 2 wedding crashers at our wedding on Saturday.  Good to know since we only have 5 empty seats in the entire place.  So I'm making our "crashers" placecards.

FI and I actually ended up leaving the wedding around 10 pm (super early for us) cause we went to slow dance and I literally fell asleep on his shoulder while we were slow dancing!!!  lol.  As soon as that happened, FI dragged me out of there and put me in bed where I slept until 2 am then shot awake.  UGH.  I felt like a horrible guest falling asleep at their wedding, but man I am constantly exhausted.  I don't think I'll sleep well again until Saturday night.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

Re: I'm a terrible wedding guest.

• O MY!!!! Can't say I have ever done that but if I went to a wedding this weekend I probably would have done that! I'm soo exhausted, I feel so overwhelmed! So I can totally relate!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • I went to a wedding last week and FI and I got into an arguement over nothing.  Got to love wedding stress.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards