Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Rec your printer

Ok so I checked out the vendor recommendations page and didn't see any rec's for local printers. I want my STD's printed soon and some envelope liners printed as well.. I want to do some thermography printing (raised ink) for my invitations. Recommend your local printer please! I don't want to go the Kinko's route, they're overpriced. TIA!

Re: Rec your printer

• Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know the place on carson street is often suggested. i forget their name-carson street copy? something like that.
  • Options
    blm234blm234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bethel Park Printing is doing mine but I'm not sure they will be able to do raised ink for the invites
  • Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that Bethel Park Printing does not do raised lettering. Try J.B. Kreider Company. They are a client of mine, I don't know if they do raised lettering or what their prices either. GGAC downtown may do raised lettering. I did call Minuteman Press a while ago and asked if they did thermographic, I think it was the store on Clairon Blvd. that had a thermo machine. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SO not trying to be a vendor but I work for a printer that does thermography in Greensburg. Email me if you want more info. lilfajt at gmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards