September 2012 Weddings
Options

PSA: MIchael's 50% off coupon next week

40% is nice but 50% is better!!!!   Michael's has the 50% off coupon coming out Sunday...you can already print it off their website though.  Just printed off several copies (usually they don't take them but you can never be too safe).

Re: PSA: MIchael's 50% off coupon next week

• Options
    you can bet I was excited when I got that flyer last night!! lol
    I love that FI will text me to let me know when the flyer comes in haha
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    YES! I've been waiting on a 50% one forEVER! You mean they won't take printed? Because I always print them and never had problems...?
  • Options
    They do take printed as well but if I can save the ink, it's even better ;)
    (sometimes they don't allow it for some reason tho...)
    I usually get 2 flyers a week at home - woot!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ah! This is great!! I don't get the flyers right now since we constantly move lately but as soon as I'm settled you better believe I will ;)
    0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If you have an iPhone you can download the Michaels app.  There's coupons there too!
    image180 image85 image8 Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    katiebean1katiebean1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Before the Michael's app came out I used ones printed from home, never ones that came in the newspaper (we don't get a newspaper). I find myself going there waaaay too often because it is so easy to pull up the coupon on my phone!
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    Oh they take the printed ones.  Sorry I meant if they made me hand it over at the register.  Sometimes they let me keep them to reuse haha. Even if you just have the printed ones and someone claims they don't accept them, they usual have the newspaper sales paper right there and will scan that for you so you just have to make it look like you tried.  When I saw the 50% it felt like Christmas!  I need a bunch of votives and after buying my first pack of 24 for 50%, I refused to pay even a penny more than that.  Just need one more pack to get that off the to do list.
  • Options
    Thank you for the heads up. I know where I'll be headed this week..hahaha.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards