Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Invitation Vent

Who does not forward their mail when they move?  The easiest part of moving, yet 3 guests on FI's side decided to move and not foward their mailing address through the post office.  Now, they are complaining about not getting their invitations...well... if you would've forwarded your mail, you would've received it.  I mean really, how stupid are you?  What a PITA!!!  end vent :/

Re: Invitation Vent

• Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In my mind, there is a minimum IQ required for me to willingly associate with you. If you can't be bothered to forward your mail, I don't know why I should bother to invite you :PI think you should send their invites out as e-vites, and let them know it's so they can't possibly go to the wrong house address! But then again, I was a pretty snarky bride
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uh, or just give you the new address.  That sucks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blah! So if they are complaining now, have they given you the new addresses? DUH!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm sorry that sucks! It's so nice to finally get the invitations out, and then you have to deal with stupid stuff like that. Boo :(

Vacation

• Options
    cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have totally lost my patiences with FI's family - especially his sister.  After this weekends crap and now today, I am at the end of my rope.  So that snarky b!tch is out.  I have all three peoples new address but I am considering just emailing it to them as per Jenn's advice.  I just can't be bothered with their stupidity any longer.And prior to addressing the envelopes I had doubled checked with FI's mom to make sure that all addresses were correct.  They signed off on it.. knowing that 2 of the people had moved.  You think they would've let me know that so and so moved, I would've contacted that person to get their new address.  BUT NOOOOO...So frustrating...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    People suck.  $20 bucks says these will be the same people you will be hunting down for RSVPs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow that sucks, and you are right, who DOESNT forward their mail?  it's their own fault they didn't get the invites.  I think it'd be find to e-vite them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Something tells me your FI's mom didn't really look the addresses over... annoying!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards