September 2012 Weddings

Wedding on 9/22/12 - haven't heard from d.j., this is not good.

Ugggh!  He was supposed to call on 9/1, did not.  We left him a voice mail and I just sent him another email now, at 1:19am, can't sleep... I hope this dude is not going to void his contract.  I really don't want to show up on Judge Judy :(

I should be worried right?

Re: Wedding on 9/22/12 - haven't heard from d.j., this is not good.

• Not to alarm you, but I'd definitely be freaking out. Is there an actual place of business you could go to? Does he have a Facebook that you can post on his wall how he was supposed to call you, but hasn't returned any calls? Sometimes if its out there for everyone to see, they'll get with the program.
  • I guess fiance talked to him last night... bad fiance for not telling me!!  The d.j. said he didn't remember telling us he'd call on the 1st... but whatever.  I guess the d.j. asked my fiance to meet, and my fiance asked if we could do it over the phone!!, ahhhhhhhhh!, what?, OMG that's my fault for putting my fiance in charge of this part of the checklist.

I'll call the d.j. today and straighten things out, ugggh.
  • Glad it slipped your FI's mind and you don't have an AWOL vendor.  One method ladies on here who have had "misisng" DJs (seems to always be the DJ) is to threaten to report them to the BBB.  That always gets a fast response from a forgetful vendor.  Though I'd check with your FI before threatening. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards