September 2012 Weddings
Options

MyFitnessPal.Com

Anyone a member??  I just joined last night and could use some friends!!

My username is jacquiroxx :)  Add me or post here if you wanna be friends.  I could use the motivation and accountability!

Re: MyFitnessPal.Com

• Options
    I am but I barely use it anymore. MFP was invaluable to me when I was calorie counting over the summer. You'll love it :-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That's exactly why I joined.  I beat anorexia a little over 2 years ago, and am mainly using it as a way to make sure I'm eating enough calories.  I love it so far :)

We could create a Sept 2012 Knotties group on there if we wanted too as well.  Just a thought.
  • Options
    I use it! i can friend you! Don't judge me on today, I did awful. Barely any exercise and too much fat! But it was a fun day, went mother of the bride and groom shopping.
    64862_157110774322536_100000708424779_312151_6782220_n Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have that on my phone, I think.  I use Sparkpeople on my laptop though.
    September 2012 Brides March siggy challenge: Fav registry item so far...Bunn Coffee Maker!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm on there.  Nicolina823.  I love it.  Last year I lost 23 pounds.  Got hit.  Gained 20 and now I'm down 12 again.  40 more to go for me to be a happy girl.
  • Options
    Yay I have friends now!!  No judging over here, as long as you girls don't judge me either!  I have cheat days sometimes...
  • Options
    I just added you. I need to start using it again.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    I've been using this since the beginning of the year and I've lost 12 1/2 pounds so far!!! good Luck everybody! My name is sarah0313
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards