September 2012 Weddings

Please Help Critique My Vows....8 days till the Big Day!!

Hi! So we are doing "regular" vows where we recite after our officiant, etc....but we also have a part where we're saying a "personal statement and/or a little blurb to one another". Here's what I've come up with. Too long? Too short? Too wordy? Not emotional enough? 

I'll never forget the way I felt the first time I saw you. We were at Philips Exeter Academy. When we were introduced and you looked directly at me with these big green eyes, I almost fell over. Fast forward to a few years later when we met again at Princeton. Well, we simply could NOT stop talking. Over the course of our relationship, we've had over 100,000 texts, chatted into the wee hours of the morning, had heated debates, and many meaningful conversations. I learned shortly after we met that you werent just the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, but the man that I couldn't live my life without. The emotional, physical, mental connection and balance I have with you is so strong and unlike anything I've ever experienced. I love your mind, body, sense of humor, your voice, your tenderness, your strength, your optimism, and the fact that you completey "get me". I never knew how incredible true love really felt until I met you. You are the love of my life, and I absolutely cannot wait to spend enternity with you.

Help please!! Thank you SO much! Wedding is in 8 days...!!!
Laura 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Please Help Critique My Vows....8 days till the Big Day!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards