September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Monday

Alright, so I did pretty good keeping on track this weekend. With FI being at his bachelor party Fri night was a great time to hit the gym, as well as Sat morning. I stuck to eating healthy (minus one piece of cake) at my shower. Hit the gym again this morning and then I did my Monday weigh in. I'm now down a total of 8lbs, with 7lbs to go to the first goal weight (the one for the wedding). 7lbs and 8 weeks to do it, TOTALLY doable!

How was everyone's weekend?

Today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Monday

• Options
    I did pretty well this weekend! I got FI to go lift weights with me on Saturday morning though we were both not feeling too great since it's been a few weeks since he's worked out at all and I've just been running lately and slacked on the weights. Yesterday we cleaned the house all morning and then took the remainder of the day as a rest day.

Today I am going to do some weight lifting around lunchtime and then maybe some cardio if  I have time before my next work meeting. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I did alright this weekend. We biked 11 miles on Saturday morning, so that was a good start but the eating wasn't too great. We had burgers (albeit turkey burgers, but still burgers nonetheless) for lunch and then pizza for dinner on Saturday! Eek. Yesterday was better though. I'm hoping to go to the grocery store after work for some healthy stuff and then bike another 15 miles tonight. Wheeee.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Nice job everyone.  This weekend wasn't too bad for me.  As I wrote on GIS... Friday was a yoga video, Saturday was a run, and yesterday was arms/abs at the gym.  If my stomach behaves today I will try and get some sort of cardio in today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards