September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Thursday

Had a GREAT run last night! I went straight to the gym after work, and hit the treadmill, left almost 2 hrs later after feeling like I ran all the emotions out of me lol

Today is slow at work, but a better day all in all. Tonight I won't have the car, FI has meetings, so no gym time... instead I think I'll hit the strength training at home, I have resistance bands, medicine balls, dumbbells, etc :)

How was yesterday for you girls? What does today look like?

Today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Thursday

• Options
    BEST Zumba session yet.  I got new shoes and they made a world of difference!  I actually decided I'm going to take an instructor course so I can do a class closer to home once a week or so.

Off to the dr in a bit, we'll see if my fat % has gone down at all.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    Woo hoo! Good for you going to the gym last night! You go girl! I always feel so good when I run too. I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and am doing her dvd workouts. She is great! If you want a easy "do at home dvd" its the best and you will feel it the next day and start to see results in a few weeks. I have already lost few inches on my hips and waist and have tones overall so much.
  • Options
    I have the 30 Day Shred but haven't done much of it. I also have P90X at home too. I do like being able to get a home workout in instead of always going to the gym.... I miss having my home gym! Lol
  • Options
    I got in a really good interval run last night.  First time I've done that in a while so it hurt and felt great at the same time!  Also did my baseline for the 100 pushup challenge to start on Monday (DirtyWater inspired me!).  Have a mat pilates class scheduled for tonight.  Good work girls!
  • Options
    Some how I lost another 1.5 pounds over the last week. This is a miracle since my diet basically consisted of nothing but bacon and beer all weekend. 

I am off to the gym for the first time in a week tonight. I am really looking forward to it. I also found out that my Fitbit (link) shipped today. It was my anniversary gift from FH and I cannot wait to get it! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    i didn't go to the gym yesterday because it was ash wednesday so i fasted all day and went to church to get ashes afterwork. thus dinner was late and i was lacking energy anyway. will go today though since friday we won't get to.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Celtic, you'll have to let us know how you like it. I've been thinking about getting a pedometer and this is even better.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Jillian's Ripped in 30 is awesome too - I know I say it all the time but I love it!!
    I love starting my day with that rush!
    Tomorrow is spin class, Saturday is JM yoga and Sunday is Ripped in 30. I've stopped doing circuits at the gym entirely and do the body weight/ripped in 30 training instead; I'm in the best shape of my life!

It's been freakishly warm here for February and I'm getting the itch to run again... I'll have to incorporate that into my routine again at some point... well maybe after the foot of snow we get tomorrow lol
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Now I'm intrigued by the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.  Just to make sure it's the right one...is it the Ripped in 30 or Ripped in 30 Shred?  Or are those the same haha? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_accountability-thursday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:bd70da49-5386-46e2-81d0-8da2e0661e13Post:962dc4f3-6715-49af-866a-5f340cdf1d4e">Re: Accountability - Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now I'm intrigued by the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.  Just to make sure it's the right one...is it the Ripped in 30 or Ripped in 30 Shred?  Or are those the same haha? 
    Posted by volleygurl0306[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure its 30 day shred and ripped in 30.  I might be wrong though, I've sworn myself from buying another workout DVD until I complete the ones I own already.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty sure my "lady" will be here earlier than expected.  I've had a migraine and extreme fatigue the last few days.  So I took the last two days as rest days.  Tonight I'll start off easy with 30 day shred and butt & thigh pilates.
  • Options
    I'm so proud of myself. I actually got a work out in yesterday and then I took the do for a walk when I got home today. Hopefully it will be nice enough tomorrow to do the same. I'm feeling good despite my doctor telling me I have to go see an orthopedic surgeon about my knee. :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    I'm super excited. I joined the gym down the road. Did my first workout there today, 90 minutes, hit all the muscle groups and did some (ugh) cardio. I feel great and can't wait to go back. I have been working out at home, but I really won't do cardio, just weights, so I am hoping this will get my butt in gear. And my son is joining with me, so a little competitive motivation never hurts either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards