September 2012 Weddings

Registry Gift Exchange - Round 2

Hey Guys,

A while back some of the girls did a secret gift exchange through Elfster. We are now doing a second round for anyone who wasn't able to participate the first time OR anyone who just wants to do it again!

Here's how it works. First, vote in the poll at the bottom to decide how much our spending limit should be. Then, sign up for an Elfster account by going to: www.elfster.com and registering. Next, CLICK HERE to join our gift exchange group! Once you join, please IMMEDIATELY post on the Elfster wall the places where you have registered, as well as your FI's name (for identification purposes). Later, I will compile everyone's info into a document on the Facebook group.

The deadline to sign up is July 17th (this is the latest date that it would allow me to choose). Your secret bride will be assigned to you on July 18th. You will then have until August 8th to purchase your bride's gift. Please purchase all gifts online, through your bride's registry, so we do not have to worry about exchanging addresses.

If you sign up and at some point realize that you no longer have enough time or money to participate, please let me know BEFORE 7/17 and I will remove you from the group.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!
Anniversary

Re: Registry Gift Exchange - Round 2

• I am already registrered on elfster.com. Will I have to join the group again?
    Anniversary Vacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_registry-gift-exchange-round-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:c37d2543-36db-4a67-b185-28a76e46977bPost:e83a9638-8ee5-4f02-a149-7df1572c3fe6">Re: Registry Gift Exchange - Round 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am already registrered on elfster.com. Will I have to join the group again?
    Posted by rbwashington2012[/QUOTE]

You won't have to register again, but you will have to join the new exchange. It shouldn't be much work though. Just use the "CLICK HERE" link and RSVP once you get there. Let me know if you have any issues.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards