September 2012 Weddings

Intro

Hey Ladies,

Just thought I'd jntroduce myself. I am getting married September 2,2012. My color are Navy and Cream, and I am super excited! It seem so far away though :( and I am all over the place with planning right now so my first priority right now is to get myself organized.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Intro

• Welcome date twin! 9-2-12 here too and I have nothing planned except plans to go dress shopping in 2 weeks. Have fun!
    imageAnniversary
  • Yay a date twin! that shouldn't make me that excited lol! I was going to wait to go dress shopping until July but I can't wait either we are going next week. Congrats to you too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Another date twin here! We're doing Navy for our primary color as well! Take your time with the planning, I got a lot of the big stuff out of the way (venue, photogs, DJ) but now I can sit back and chill out on planning for a while!
  • The Venue is the thing I am worried about the most. It is the biggest thing and I just want to have it done. I a little jealous you sound like you are on top of things Kudos!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Johnson, don't worry too much about the venue. I saw about 10 places before we picked ours. Don't make a rushed decision on it, because once you put down that deposit, there's no getting it back. Have fun with the process! We have so much time!
  • for me the last venue was the best.. seen some many places. But have a check list of what u required the most for venue. I wanted a place where I can have cocktail hr outside  and take pictures ( important to me) just take your time and goodluck
  • Our wedding is Sept 1, 2012.  We would have it Sept 2 but with family out of state I want to give them an extra day to recover before driving back on Monday.  Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards