September 2012 Weddings

Nightmares...

The past two nights now I had dreams about the wedding. 1st dream was it was at a completely different dance and we were 2 hours late! Then my dream last night was that it was a jewish wedding and no came prepared... Jewish? Dont ask because I dont know!
I feel like that September has gotten here so fast but these last 2 weeks until the 15th are just dragging by! Im tired, cranky, ill and all I want to do is go to bed at a regular hour but I can't because I have too much to do and or so I think I have to triple check everything! Ohhh Bring on Septemeber 15th at 630!!

Re: Nightmares...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_nightmares?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:cabb60f0-7105-49f2-882d-50329d09de95Post:a8f05e60-3f85-4b96-808d-a98a73548070">Nightmares...</a>:
    [QUOTE]The past two nights now I had dreams about the wedding. 1st dream was it was at a completely different dance and we were 2 hours late! Then my dream last night was that it was a jewish wedding and no came prepared... Jewish? Dont ask because I dont know! I feel like that September has gotten here so fast but these last 2 weeks until the 15th are just dragging by! Im tired, cranky, ill and all I want to do is go to bed at a regular hour but I can't because I have too much to do and or so I think I have to triple check everything! Ohhh Bring on Septemeber 15th at 630!!
    Posted by megnmike1213[/QUOTE]

Ditto... on everything right down to the date haha (only my wedding starts at 1)
  • I had a few in August but they've tapered off...hopefullty not to return! However, my fiance had one the night before last!! Too funny- his was that he went to get his hair cut before the wedding and the regular guy wasn't there, but this janitor was, and he offered to do it. So he said ok, but realized after the janitor started cutting that this was probably a bad idea. ;) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a few awhile back.  I haven't had any recently thankfully.  I'm getting a bit stressed as is!
  • I had one last night where i chopped off a ton of my hair. I've been growing it out for over a year now for the wedding. It's currently down to my boobs, and in my dream I cut it up to my chin because I was "just so sick and tired of it". I wasn't even that upset in the dream until my mom said to me "well how are you going to do your hair for the wedding now?" and then I freaked the eff out, lol.
    Anniversary
  • HA!!! Nightmares.. almost everynight. They have been so bizarre the past couple of weeks. I can only imagine the final dream before the wedding. Only a couple weeks left to go
  • Oh its terrible, I guess Im just stressing over it in my sleep as well. I have tons and tons done, but I just feel like its never ending. I am not going to know what to do after this wedding and honeymoon, I may have to marry off one of my friends then! Haha
  • i had nightmares about the napkin colors being wrong, the photographer not showing up for the ceremony and us forgetting our first dance. HAHA. too much stress!!
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using a borrowed veil where the comb was broken so I need to put a new comb on (and haven't yet). Last night I dreamt I forgot to, we got to the hair dresser and she said she could just pin it in. Well she DESTROYED the veil trying to do so, and them my friend freaked out on me as I was walking down the aisle and she noticed it...

Guess this is why I emailed FI this morning saying I'm going shopping for a comb to get it done tonight lol
  • Ugh, I woke up at 4am last night.  We have a timeshare in vegas that we are renting 3 condos, one for my fam, one for FI's fam, and one for our friends.  We had to drive down this crazy long, DIRT road to get there and when we arrived it was like showing up to your grandma who is a hoarder's house.  SO packed with CRAP everywhere.  It was awful.

I fell back asleep and dreamt something else about the wedding..but I don't remember now.

9 more days, single digit countdown has begun! EEK!
  • I have a recurring nightmare, ever since February sometime probably, that suddenly it's our wedding day and we have planned exactly what was planned when I went to sleep that night - so a couple months ago for instance, the ceremony wasn't written, I hadn't had my dress altered, we had no idea how many guests were coming and were still working out the price details with the caterer. EEEK! I asked my fiance if he had this problem and he had no idea what I was talking about... I'm glad to know so many other ladies are having the same issue!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_nightmares?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:cabb60f0-7105-49f2-882d-50329d09de95Post:ecf33099-0410-4d5f-8afb-d0803f6d26a0">Re: Nightmares...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a recurring nightmare, ever since February sometime probably, that suddenly it's our wedding day and we have planned exactly what was planned when I went to sleep that night - so a couple months ago for instance, the ceremony wasn't written, I hadn't had my dress altered, we had no idea how many guests were coming and were still working out the price details with the caterer. EEEK! I asked my fiance if he had this problem and he had no idea what I was talking about... I'm glad to know so many other ladies are having the same issue!
    Posted by Apollo11235[/QUOTE]

I had this dream last Sunday. I woke up flipping out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards