September 2012 Weddings
Options

bridal shower

I am having my bridal shower tomorrow! I am so excited! I can't wait!

Re: bridal shower

• Options
    Have fun!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_bridal-shower-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:d5c91eac-ca5b-4a01-8bb1-d6b0642f3875Post:d45ede4e-7d2a-46d9-9d7c-cee64ef62e20">Re: bridal shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have fun!
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
  • Options
    Have fun! I was super nervous before mine, but that melted away when I saw all of my awesome family and friends there to support me =)
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_bridal-shower-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:d5c91eac-ca5b-4a01-8bb1-d6b0642f3875Post:7b25a3f6-29d8-4697-8b76-b75ac761c4df">Re: bridal shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have fun! I was super nervous before mine, but that melted away when I saw all of my awesome family and friends there to support me =)
    Posted by morenachica110[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I am a little nervous. Also I don't like being the center of attention & having all those eyes on me watching me. LOL!
  • Options
    That is great!  You'll have a great time!  I am the same way, I hate being the center of attention.  I was ok until it was time to open gifts then I started sweating like a pig lol  but you'll make it through and you'll have your fmaily and friends there to support you! :)
  • Options
    i was mega nervous before mine as well but that definitely goes away! enjoy and have a fantastic time!! :)
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies!!
  • Options

My only advice would be to begin arranging early, we had tons of headaches running around at the last minute but it turned out terrific, it’s truly worth arranging ahead of time. We discovered a list of 99 scavenger hunt ideas and posted them on t-shirts, it was an incredible approach to get everybody involved! I Ended up acquiring some fantastic 'Bridezilla' party ideas over at this web-site...

www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards