Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

DJ Zini

Hello ladies,I am strongly considering booking DJ Mark Zini for my wedding reception.  But before I do... does anyone have an opinion of him?  He costs a little more than the average DJ, so I wanted to make sure he is worth it!Thanks!

Re: DJ Zini

• Options
    blm234blm234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey its Beth! I have no idea about your dj but I just wanted to say hi! We missed you guys at the cabin! How is the wedding planning coming??
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2 unknown knotties that know each other. howzcome we don't know either of you though? :( feel free to introduce yourselves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh!  Hi Beth!  How funny (but I guess not surprising) that we would run into each other on here.  We missed you too!  I hope you cut down some trees for me.Wedding planning is going slowly, so I am trying to jump start it again.  I see you already have a long list of vendors, so your planning must be moving along well!I also see you chose Chris Pullman as your florist.  I heard from another vendor that she (or he?) is very good.  Maybe I should give her a look.So what else have you been up to lately?Oh - and other Knotties, I have been on here a few times, but I haven't said much.  My name is Michelle.  Beth and her fiance are friends with my fiance from high school.  I am getting married 10/23/10 and am still pretty early in the planning process.  So if anyone has any advice or recommendations, please share!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Chris Puhlman as my florist! My family has alway gone to him for flowers and his work is fabulous! Unfortunately he is no longer there, but Karen is the consultant I met with and she is great, too. I highly recommend her! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    blm234blm234 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually didn't "choose" them as my florist. They were the florist whose centerpieces came with the hotel and in the interest of continuity, I'm going to call them this week about also doing my bouquets, etc. Nothing's really new with us... just busy planning the wedding. We are only 9 months out now so we are starting to work on getting the save the dates and stuff. I am so glad that you guys are getting married in Oct because obviously we're in June, Quigley and Emily are in July and Vollmer and Bridget are in Sept so we all managed to keep it to one wedding a month which I'm sure Ben is grateful for!!Jennybean- I posted an intro a few weeks ago but in case anyone missed it... My name is Beth and my FI is Nick. We are getting married June 12, 2010 at Epiphany Catholic Church and the reception is at the  Crowne Plaza Pgh Intl Airport.
  • Options
    PSUBride2BePSUBride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of my stepmom's used him for an event she was affiliated with and she raved about him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards