September 2012 Weddings
Options

mia

Sorry I have been mia lately, I have been dealing with some family issues and then went on vaca to get away from the drama only to rush back to colorado for my cousin who had been shot in the movie theatre shooting and was in critical condtion. She is now ok and doing well she only has a split bone in left shoulder that will take time to heal and scars and physical therapy for the wound on her leg that went through the back muscle in her right leg. She should be released from the hospital later this week. So i will still be in and out until things calm down with her and the rest of the family issues. The good news is while I have been dealing with drama FI has been working away on diy wedding stuff so I am not that far behind on wedding stuff.

Re: mia

• Options
    Oh gosh!  I'm so sorry, and so glad she's going to be okay.  My brother lives very close to there, and there were a few painful minutes while I waited for him to pick up the phone (though it was 6am) so I could know for sure he hadn't gone to the movies that night.

It's lucky you have such a helpful FI!  Mine would be all thumbs doing DIY stuff!

Anniversary

• Options
    Oh man, I'm glad your cousin is going to be ok. Every time I hear something about the victims on the news I get all choked up :-(
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So sorry about your cousin!  That would be so traumatic.  I'm glad your FI was helpful with the DIYs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    I'm really sorry to hear about your cousin :(  I'm glad he is ok.  Thats great that your FI jumped in and helped you out though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards