September 2012 Weddings
Options

my to do list is getting shorter!

I got my invites out this weekend! and I finished my ceremony programs! and finalized our song lists! Can't wait until I start getting my RSVPs back!!!! Smile 
Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 217 Invited...
image 166 Got their boots on!
image 49 Missin' out.
image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
RSVP Date: September 1

Re: my to do list is getting shorter!

• Options
    yayay! congrats!  I sent my invites out at the end of June, and I still look forward to going home to see who sent theirs back haha.  Check things like that off the list are a big relief! :)
  • Options
    We sent out our invites last week and we've been getting RSVPs back for the past few days and its so fun going to the mailbox to see how many are there that day!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2012 January Siggy Challenge: Wedding Resolutions: Send out save the dates and create table name cards! imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    OMG! I can't wait! I'm hoping I start getting them today!!!! OMG! Im soo excited when I get my first one I will probably cry realizing that it's really going to happen!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • Options
    That's when my FI started getting really excited - when the RSVP's started coming in.  I think that made it seriously real for him. 

Congrats!  Time flies now... I'm down to 39 days, and I'll blink and it'll be my first anniversary, I'm sure of it!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards