Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good morning!

Is everyone on vacation?  I'm back and working (and starting classes this week...boo), but had an incredible past week!Pro pics are up at mywedding.lmpweddings.com.  You'll find our pictures in the wedding gallery.  If you don't know the password (there's a hint), email me at grahamandsonya at gmail.

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    blush2422blush2422 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were able to see some of your pics on the photographer's blog.  They (and you two) were beautiful!
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Sonya!I don't care if I am 48 and middle-aged - I am going to SQUEEEEE!!I totally love your wedding photos!  Everything looks perfect.  You were gorgeous, Graham looking incredibly dapper and handsome  in his suit!I see  duck even joined the ceremony.Oh, sigh....  it just all looks so wonderful.Congratulations!
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, thanks! :) I actually kind of hated the way I looked in a lot of the close up pictures, but there are plenty that don't show my face. Haha.  And I don't mean to be stealing all of the good morning attention...
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pam, the lanterns were fantastic!  I'll have to send a few pictures of the barn when I get a chance.
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sonya - are you kidding me? You are not stealing the good morning posts!We have been waiting anxiously for you to get back from your honeymoon and share some photos with us.  :)You are much too hard on yourself - you are so pretty.  You and Graham look so incredibly happy and in love. Your venue was just perfect.I did see the lanterns in the barn!  I am so happy you were able to use them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my gosh, what beautiful pictures! I absolutely love them! You look beautiful and I love all of your wedding details!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Where is everyone? This is normally a starred post by now, haha! Welcome back Sonya!! I am off to look at your pics as soon as I catch up a bit. Work will prob. be busy today- 40,000 pension letters were mailed out, all bad news. :-/  Had a good weekend- very chill, just started putting pro wedding pics up on FB, used up our Macy's gift card, had our possibly last pool day yesterday :-/...that's about it I suppose. Hope everyone has a decent Mon.!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They look SO good!  I love # 185 and 314.   It looks like you got the bridesmaid shoe situation worked out fine!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I am a loser...didn't see the other post til now. Sorry to clutter up yours Sonya!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kim, I missed it, too!  Glad I'm not alone...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow- it is weird that noone is on today... I totally creeped on your pics already! lol- I was doing yard work when you texted me saturday and I sprinted in the house to look at them.  Love them! You don't like your face? you're weird. You're beautiful. I loved all of the pics!I wanna hear about your HM!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, Sonya!  :)Can't wait to see your pics tonight!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, I'll update on the honeymoon soon! Sorry we didn't get to see you this weekend. We only got in Saturday evening and worked until 11 last night trying to get the house back in order.  It was such a mess!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its cool- we had a last minute brunch with family sunday morning, so we worked all saturday trying to get the house ready. so of course after everyone left on sunday we were exhausted and took naps!  lol, I feel so old sometimes!
  • Options
    themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh Sonya, your pics are beautiful (as are YOU)!  I love so many of them!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sonya, welcome back!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sonya-- Your pics are gorgeous!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back! LOVE the photos! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I finally got a chance to go through all of them- LOVE them! You are absolutely gorgeous!!! They were so much fun to look at- I love the different colorations, poses, candids, etc. What a wonderful wedding- congrats again, and GL deciding on pics to order!
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sonya, welcome back and congratulations!  I'm emailing you- dying to see pics :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW. You should be SO happy! The pictures are all so gorgeous! The sky and the colors and the angles.. .all brilliant. You and Graham look so happy. :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good morning all! sonya the pictures are beautiful. I have a doctors appt planned today and then not much else. So I'll be around this afternoon to catch up on some posts. Cute Sig Pic btw the everyone
    image.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sonya, I love everything!  Your pictures are gorgeous.  I think if I wasn't already married, I would copy your wedding exactly.  Looks like everybody had a great time!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that was really sweet!  Thank you, everyone! :)
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning/afternoon and welcome back Sonya! I am taking an obscene amount of vacation days this month (I'm working less than 2 full weeks!), so I will actually have to work hard on the few days I'm not on vacay - so less knotting time for me. Just popped in to wave to everyone before I get back to my to-do list
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jenn! We meeees you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are so great!  You looked beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards