September 2012 Weddings

bridesmaid gift!

I made my first etsy purchase yesterday!  I'm always a little gunshy about purchasing things online, so I hadn't bought anything from there yet.  Well, I did finally!  I bought my girls their bridesmaid gifts.  :)  I made them all personalized hangars a while ago.  So yesterday I bought them all embroidered zip hoodies to go with their hangars.  All of my bridesmaids are married, so I bought all of us Mrs. Lastname est: weddingdate hoodies!  I've been in all of their weddings, so I know that none of them have something like that.  Each of their names will be embroidered in a color they like.  I'm super excited to see the final product.  I really want to get a pic on the wedding day with all of us in them together.  I also bought one for me and my mom.  My wedding is on my parents' anniversary, so I thought it'd be cute to have a pic together with my mom with the same dates on it.  I'll have to post pics when I get them!  The lady said she'd work on them this weekend and there wouldn't be an issue with getting them in time.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

Re: bridesmaid gift!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards