September 2012 Weddings
Options

First wedding nightmare

I've not been very stressed about the wedding but I did have my first wedding nightmare on Sunday night.

In my dream my brother was trying to help me get ready for the wedding and couldn't find my dress. I was flipping out and yelling at him like the Bridezillas on TV.  I was half alseep and kind of laughing at myself in the dream.

I know the stress is more related to my job which I HATE and am hoping a new job offer comes through. Second interview on Thursday.  It would be so nice to start a new job after the wedding. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: First wedding nightmare

• Options
    I've had some doozies when it comes to wedding nightmares hahaha, I think that's just part of what we all go through :)
  • Options
    I actually haven't had  a "wedding" nightmare.  I've just been having some really weird dreams! I dont usually remember any of my dreams but the last few nights I've been remembering them. I was telling my FI about them and his reponse  is "wth are you thinking about before you go to bed?!!?"  lol
  • Options
    I'm a very active dreamer and am a little jealous that was your first wedding nightmare-

I have dreams where I'm working out all sweaty and gross and somebody tells me I'm late and that's when I realize I forgot to order food, etc. for all our guests.

I then slip my gorgeous dress over my sports bra and walk down the aisle in like a Holiday Inn Parking lot.  It's absurd.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards