September 2012 Weddings

Invites!

This morning, I submitted my invitations to cards & pockets so they can give me a price quote and prepare a sample for me.  I am so excited!!!  Now I just have to wait a few days for everything to get processed. 

I feel like this is one of my last big things to do!  Anyone else feel like they got something big accomplished the past weekend?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invites!

• I'm waiting for Cards & Pockets to finish printing mine so I can assemble and mail.  So excited!

Anniversary

• I'm literally just about to send my info to C&P for a quote too! I hope it's really reasonable. 
  • I've heard they are very reasonably priced. I'm going to have them assemble them too because I have no craft skills!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_invites-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:eee30607-9fc9-4f16-bed6-81cad125c842Post:bfec1c4f-36a5-4e6f-ba55-e7bce5bc3e02">Re: Invites!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm literally just about to send my info to C&P for a quote too! I hope it's really reasonable. 
    Posted by morenachica110[/QUOTE]

I just got my quote back, for the amount of items I'm ordering Invites/Assembly and 4 card inserts, the printing/paper costs seem very reasonable :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards