September 2012 Weddings
Options

Lunch and Question Time!

Good morning, Ladies -

What's for lunch today?  I'm having leftover chicken and mashed potatoes.  Yummy!!

In honor of the first day of summer, what is your favorite summer treat?  Activity?  My favorite treat is tough to choose, but would probably be a big slice of watermelon or maybe an itailian ice.  My favorite activity is going to the beach!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lunch and Question Time!

• Options
    Lunch today is an Lean Cuisine pizza, cherries, celery, and an apple.

To be honest I don't really have "summer" things to do because it is basically summer 11 months of the year here.  I like that the snow birds go home though and that my brother is home from college in the summer.  Other than that I spend my summers hiding from the sun (I burn very easily and am OCD about not getting too much exposure even with sunscreen on) so I'm kinda a weirdo being a Floridian and prefering winter!
  • Options
    I'm having a protein shake for lunch b/c I don't feel well today. I may not even have that. :(

I haven't had a summer in such a long time. I do enjoy camping, and hope to get some time to do it this summer. :) As far as summer treat, I love hot dogs. It isn't summer until you have a hot dog. :P
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_lunch-and-question-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:f38efe29-74d2-41b8-b239-c63c0f010a08Post:a289f051-59e6-4539-8d33-f7596b9aae1f">Re: Lunch and Question Time!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having a protein shake for lunch b/c I don't feel well today. I may not even have that. :( I haven't had a summer in such a long time. I do enjoy camping, and hope to get some time to do it this summer. :) As far as summer treat, I love hot dogs. It isn't summer until you have a hot dog. :P
    Posted by AshnRobo[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its so bad for you, but I love a good grilled dog too!!  We like to camp too.  We are actually going the weekend before the 4th.  Hope you get to do some camping too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i'm having leftovers from dinner a few nights ago - some onions, zucchini, mushrooms with tofu. i get so lazy in the morning that having leftovers is always a plus.

i like coldstone. since i can't have dairy, i get the raspberry sorbet with oreos and graham cracker crumbs mixed in. so good. i also like laying out and swimming.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    Apple cinnamon cherrios for lunch :)

My favorite summer treat would probably be Thrashers french fries cause I can only get them at the beach so it truly is a treat I can only get in the summer.  Favorite activity would be anchoring the boats at the sandbar and partying all day with our friends!
  • Options
    Lunch today was Special K and a blueberry greek yougurt.

My favorite summer treat is probably watermelon too! I get so excited when I see the first one at the super market and I've already eaten about 3 pounds of it lol. I really like white peaches also, but they are only in season for a few weeks on August.

Favorite activity is going to Atlantic City and to the beach. Hands down. 
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    I had a chicken sandwich for lunch.

My fav summer activity used to be bonfires with friends, but everyone has either moved away or moved on, which sucks. Even 2 years ago we used to have the BEST fires and parties with friends. But now its nearly impossible to get everyone in the same place at the same time. So now my fav thing is 4 wheeling. FI and I could go somewhere and spend the entire day on our wheelers. We went to his uncles house sunday and literally rode the same little train over and over and over because it was just so much fun.

One other thing.... I have an ice cream stand next door to my apt. Do you understand how hard it is to look out the kitchen window every evening and see people walking around with ice cream? Its going to be the death of me I swear!
  • Options
    Lunch today is eggs and an english muffin.

My favorite summer treat is definitely ice cream, but I don't get it often.  Maybe once a month.

I love having bonfires with FI and friends, and I love biking around with FI.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• Options
    I had chicken and some salad for lunch. 

I love ice cream in the summer and swimming. I also am looking forward to some crab feasts! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    For lunch yesterday, we (my duaghter and I) had a picnic at the beach with one of my friends and her kids. We had a ham and cheese sandwich, grapes, strawberies, chips and oreos. 

My favorite activitie during the summer is going to all the festivals and fairs. There is one almost every weekend, church festivals, Summer Fest, German Fest, Polish Fest, and then every county has a fair each summer. And my favorite treat would be a hand dipped fair corn dog with mustard. I look forward to them every summer. 
    Wedding1_zps3487cad4 wedding10_zps74fded34
  • Options
    Lunch today is a Marie meal-Three Cheese Tortellini and sugar free strawberry Jell-o.

My favorite thing about the summer is camping at the lake with friends, ice cream at a local ice cream shop that is only open in the summer, and of course my birthday (July 2)!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards