September 2012 Weddings

odd # of BM's

anyones else have a odd number of BM?
I org had 4 but one had to step out so now down to 3
how do i handle this when it comes to pictures?

Re: odd # of BM's

• I think you just don't pair the GM and BM together for pictures and it shoiuld be fine. Maybe you should have them on each side or staggered for pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Don't worry about the pictures. If you hired a photographer, its because you trusted them as a professional. They know how to handle it, and I'd bet have many times before!
  • Ya I wouldn't worry about it either. Lots of people have an odd # on either side. Does anyone actually sit looking at picture and count how many of each there are?!?! I sure don't! Hahaha. Most people won't notice it at all, and Britt is right, your photog will know what to do :)
  • Also have an odd number, more ladies then men, but as Britt said totally trust the photographer to know what she is doing! Don't give yourself one more thing to stress about!! Tongue Out
  • I have an uneven number as well. It really doesn't matter unless you're super OCD.
    Anniversary
  • I have seen pictures of a wedding my cousin was in where there were more girls than guys, and for some of the pictures they paired two bridesmaids with one groomsmen. I think that what the PP said is right -- your photographer should know creative ways to "hide" it, if it even really stands out alot.

Im sure your pictures will look GREAT!! :)
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards