September 2012 Weddings
Options

Omg hole in my veil!!!!!!!

I am freaking out! I just did my hair trial and the girl noticed a hole in my veil!!!!!! I am sure alfred Angelo isn't going to do anything about it WTH am I going to do??????????????

Re: Omg hole in my veil!!!!!!!

• Options
    How big is the hole?  Is it really noticeable or did your hair stylist just notice it because she was close to it putting it on? 
  • Options
    Breathe! Breathe! Find a seamstress. Have them fix it the best they can. No one will ever notice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I Agree with PP  a seamstress can fix that.  if the hole isnt too big (pin sized)  put a little clear nail polish on it and dont sweat it.  
  • Options
    I don't know if this makes you feel better, but I was looking at my FMIL's wedding photos and commenting on her beautiful veil-

She told me that as they were getting ready, somebody was 'helping' by ironing her veil and left the iron on it and burned a giant iron-sized hole in her floor length mantilla veil-

Nobody, including me looking at detail shots and the groom ever noticed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I bought my veil with a few little holes in it. You can seriously only tell if u are STARING at it looking for holes... everyone will be looking at YOU not looking for holes in ur veil ...at least thats what im telling myself... plus my veil has tons of little rhinestones so i figure those will distract everyone away from the couple little holes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38
  • Options
    i did call AA and she said they will replace it and i should have a new one this week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards