September 2012 Weddings
Options

feeling accomplished (finally!)

finished the programs and favors this weekend! just waiting for the favor labels to arrive wednesday and then those are completed!

also filled the baskets with their bubbles, got everything for the bathroom amenities baskets, all picure decor for the venue is complete!

it's a huge sigh of relief to finally have these things done! although i think i may have broken my finger using the hole puncher ..it's a little black and blue and very sore but at least it's done!

how's everyone's (last single for me!) weekend going?!
-kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
image 186 are ready to party!
image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: feeling accomplished (finally!)

• Options
    Woo!!!! I have to make place cards, and that's the last big thing that we have. SOOOO close!
  • Options
    Glad everything is coming together for you ladies!  I am just working on some last minute decorations to go on the walls for the reception, and getting our packing lists made up.  It's crazy how close we are to being Mrs
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We acommplished so much this weekend too! We are having the rehearsal dinner at our house (outdoor picnic thing .. we live across the street from the church) and we wanted the inside and outside not to look like crazy wedding zone so our OOT guests can see it. AND we got picture slideshows done ... cut all the programs ... and I got all my shower thank yous done (81 of them ... shoooosh...) 

Hoping for a pretty easy week!
  • Options
    Very nice!  I was busy, too!  Got all of the favors done, paid the florist, got ribbons tied around all of my bubbles for the ceremony and just took care of a bunch of little random things. 
  • Options
    Doesn't it feel amazing as you start finishing the last of the checks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards