October 2014 Weddings

Signature Picture Challenges?

Hi Ladies,

So I think the other Month/Year boards pick a new wedding image topic to post in their signatures each month. . . do you gals want to do this too?

What should our 1st image  topic be?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: Signature Picture Challenges?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2014-weddings_signature-picture-challenges?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:b65bfbe8-5f94-4b5f-8c03-c96f91929372Discussion:301ea3f7-7ad6-426d-b52e-0eb2abd0813fPost:64e9d9a4-eb7f-4b67-b916-d68972996b9e">Signature Picture Challenges?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, So I think the other Month/Year boards pick a new wedding image topic to post in their signatures each month. . . do you gals want to do this too? What should our 1st image  topic be?
    Posted by cmsciulli[/QUOTE]

<div>Since it's a bit far away, maybe we could do an "inspiration board" type of image, which would be a collage of the colors, centerpieces, and flowers we're thinking about.</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
  • I love that idea des! I think we should start out with a color pallette/inspiration board type thing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sure, color palette inspiration board would be fine to start with.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards