Interracial Weddings

just found this board

So I just saw this board (ive been on here for a little over a year) and wanted to say hi! 
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: just found this board

• Hi! Unfortunately, this board tends to be pretty dead most of the time...but congrats on your engagement! Hopefully, there's a little life left in the board Smile
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hi
    keyshkeyshx04x ! Im so glad you found this board!

random4180 is right, it is a bit dead at times but I hope that we can chit chat on here soon!

• thanks everyone and I noticed it is very dead maybe we can find a way to liven it up a bit bc i must say I check this site several times daily and this board not so much hahah
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• ha ha agreed
    How did you meet your FI?
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_just-found-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:1c1a6179-7fef-465e-b8bd-8c8f05c58af0Post:2a889adc-4c66-40a6-8d6c-435dbd4a8074">Re: just found this board</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks everyone and I noticed it is very dead maybe we can find a way to liven it up a bit bc i must say I check this site several times daily and this board not so much hahah
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_just-found-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:1c1a6179-7fef-465e-b8bd-8c8f05c58af0Post:5aada468-780f-4c37-8e1a-ed70eedd3aa6">Re: just found this board</a>:
    [QUOTE]ha ha agreed How did you meet your FI? In Response to Re: just found this board :
    Posted by Dukefan561[/QUOTE]
    I actually met him through a mutual friend at the time and we were always just friends ya know having fun and partying but he alwyas had a thing for me but i wasnt big on dating my friends(plus i was just having fun) but he eventually broke my wall down haha and im so glad that he did :) how about you?
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• We met at church...we both were visiting another church. I was pretty late and ended up sitting in the same row with him and his roommate. We were two seats away, but I thought he was cute when I did a quick glance. After the service I was leaving and he approached me and we began a conversation....we had our first date within that week, and here we are...lol
    The one thing I tell people over and over again was that my FI knew what he wanted and went for it. Who knew?
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_just-found-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:1c1a6179-7fef-465e-b8bd-8c8f05c58af0Post:9c7e3a7e-bfdf-4c87-a9da-03a1ef7d5978">Re: just found this board</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: just found this board : I actually met him through a mutual friend at the time and we were always just friends ya know having fun and partying but he alwyas had a thing for me but i wasnt big on dating my friends(plus i was just having fun) but he eventually broke my wall down haha and im so glad that he did :) how about you?
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_just-found-this-board?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:1c1a6179-7fef-465e-b8bd-8c8f05c58af0Post:eee70d8b-3e3d-4ab1-a624-b874c37d1827">Re: just found this board</a>:
    [QUOTE]We met at church...we both were visiting another church. I was pretty late and ended up sitting in the same row with him and his roommate. We were two seats away, but I thought he was cute when I did a quick glance. After the service I was leaving and he approached me and we began a conversation....we had our first date within that week, and here we are...lol The one thing I tell people over and over again was that my FI knew what he wanted and went for it. Who knew? In Response to Re: just found this board :
    Posted by Dukefan561[/QUOTE]
    lol tha is true he didnt waste any time. lol same with mine he wouldnt take no for an answer hahah and i always say im glad he didn't because with him i am happier than ever
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards