Interracial Weddings

What's on your agenda this week ladies? WR and NWR

for me
WR- Getting in touch with the lady from the venue we like in hopes to book it. This place has become our dream venue. Both parents have ok'd it ( they are pretty much paying for everything) I just need to ask a few questions before we get the ball rolling. (I'll let you all know wgat happens)
I have also begun looking around for DJ's florist since i hear they book really quickly. I may have a friend of the family be our Photog so that'll be good.

NWR- honey and I are continuing work on our house this week.
We are also looking or a rental for the summer in Milwaukee. He working there this summer . There may be a fieldtrip tomorrow to see someplaces. We found one we like so hopefully it'll work out.
Im in the process of looking for jobs. Im a perormer so sometimes the pickings are slim.lol But im still looking, submitting and auditioning for stuff.

That's about it for this week. What about you?
" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What's on your agenda this week ladies? WR and NWR

• edited December 2011
    WR:  call florist to make appointment to finalize flowers, call cake lady to make appointment to finalize design and flavors.  Shower is on Sunday!

NWR:  continue to work on sorting out stuff and getting the apartment cleaned up.  I have accumulated a lot of crap in the last 7 years that really does not  need to move to FI's house with me. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR -
    * Having a "check in" meeting with my wedding planner today.
    * Finish the wording on my invitation inserts (they were due to the paper lady on Monday!).
    * Put the names in the proper format for the invitation's inside envelope (i.e. John Smith and Mary Smith), since this is due this coming Monday
    * Get my daughter's dress purchased 

NWR - 
    * Figuring out how to work this friggin iPhone that I got yesterday!
    * Laundry
    * Doing some much needed decluttering
    * Re-start my outside runs, now that the weather is nicer 
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • melntaittmelntaitt member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

WR: Rethinking the engagement party since some family factors changed and I would just love to have it sooner :)
    Spending some time on deciding how to blend green and yellow to look super-classy.
    Whittling away items on my list to fit my budget.

NWR: Working on some company policy and procdures to distribute to my clients.
    Doing laundry.
    Recovering from this ear infection (gross by the way).

Vacation White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    Everything is wedding related for me right now because the wedding is in 9 days!
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- Nothing really....Maybe I'll start assembling my invites. Researching favors and finding some vases might be something else.  Oh and shopping for the FG and RB outfits!

NWR- Planning FI's 30th birthday.  I'm doing a surprise party for him.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NJhousewife22NJhousewife22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let's see WR: Making a cake tasting appt and starting the invite list for the calligrapher.

NWR: stocking up the freezer with meals (I've depleted our usual stock lately) and buying another end table for our living room. 
  • edited December 2011
    WR- having the final fitting, working on timeline, do a mock table set up with everything, buy FG shoes, and pre-marital counseling

NWR-MOH and I are taking a pole dancing. I'm looking forward to that. I'm going to start throwing things away that I won't be bringing with me to FI apartment.

Cassandra
    image 153 Invited
    image 115 say they can't wait
    image 26 Can't make it
    image 12 Have not respond
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Invites are going out tomorrow, then I'll start working on the music for the ceremony and the reception.

NWR: I need to finish packing, since I'll be moving very soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards