Wedding Invitations & Paper

Graphic Request

Hello - I am looking for a specific graphic for my wedding inviation suite.  I have been using this graphic but I know there are a lot of variations of it and I think this is a Dover Publications graphic.  I was curious if anyone knew which of the Dover books it came from.  Thanks so much! :)

jeannie ♥ harry {05.01.10}
married bio with vendor reviews
planning bio

Re: Graphic Request

• My friend used this invitation for her wedding.  It's a pocket invitation she ordered from Carlson Craft called Black and Fuchsia item FBN9926HTL5-73:

• Thanks! I am not looking to buy the invitations (I'm designing them myself in Photoshop).  I was hoping to see if anyone knew of the Dover Publications book that has that graphic.  I know there are other similar ones to it in the book.  :)
    planning bio
  • i'd look on istockphoto.com.  You might find a good digital version there.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • since you're using Photoshop try looking through http://www.brusheezy.com/

We got married! Now if we could just remember what happened... Visit The Knot!
    Bio
    Blog & DIY
  • If you find out what book it is in or if you find it on another site, could you please let me know? This is what my sister has been looking for!!! I have emailed dover and asked them for assistance, but have got no reply so far. 
  • I had the same response with dover too -- until today.  The lady who responded to me said she did not recognize the design.  But someone who sent me the original graphic that I have been using told me it was from Dover.  She is on vacation and can't answer emails so hopefully she will get back to me with that information.  I will keep you posted!

Etsy was a great idea!  Also -- I have scoured istockphoto... not much luck... but I might have given up because it seemed like there was no end.  Thanks for the suggestion ladies! :)
    planning bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards