Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Folded over RSVP cards?

I think I may have ordered the wrong kind of invite stationary, despite checking it over what seems like 1,000 times.

My RSVP cards, accomodations cards, and reception cards were all printed on the front part of folded over cards.  (I hope this makes sense!)  The description on the David's Bridal invitation site said "Panel card" and had no images/description that indicated that it was a folded card like that.  I thought it was simply one piece of cardstock.

So.... What should I do?  Is this the way those things are supposed to be printed?  Or should I get a paper cutter and cut the back folded portion off?

Any ideas would be helpful!
Visit The Nest! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Folded over RSVP cards?

• Options
    I just looked through a bunch of invitation books this weekend, and that was how most insert cards were.  I think this is the traditional way, most of the more contemporary invites had flat insert cards.
  • Options
    That's the traditional way. Don't try and cut the paper, that's how they should be. Every invitation I've received has the enclosures like this.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    It's pretty much your call on what you want to do in order to improvise on your cards. If you didn't receive what you want because you didn't ask the right questions, then it's your fault after all. Be creative.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards