Wedding Invitations & Paper

Whimsical Garden theme... long post

So we switched our colors after thinking about it and me changing my dress as well. We were going for red/black and white.. STD's already out but that'll surprise guests thinking it'll be that. Now we are going more for a whimsical theme.

FI and met in DC when we were in the Navy and Cherry Blossoms were always special to me. So I wanted to incorporate that shade of pink in our wedding. So NOW we are doing pink,silver and white. I also would like to add multi color flowers in the centerpieces and maybe butterflies. Purples,oranges,white,pinks,blue,yellow. I saw on My Fair Wedding with David Tutera the "butterfly bride" and a light bulb came on in my head when he said "Whimsical"

We are having a garden ceremony outside then the reception in the same place but an inside garden with tons of twinkle lights and candles.

Should I go with all white invites or find one with colors? I saw one on DB website that I love with pink flowers, I think they were peonies... Or can I find maybe butterfly ones?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards