Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invitation Stationary

A friend of mine is designing my invitations on adobe illustrator and I plan to get them printed at a local print shop... Now I'm searching online for paper.. Any website suggestions on affordable invite stationary? I will be sending out between 200-250 invites.

Re: Invitation Stationary

• edited February 2013
    I got mine from VistaPrint and I love them. They have options for upgraded paper. You can also get groupon's for $17 for $70 worth of product (people post them on Budget & DIY boards often) and this also gives you 25% off the site. You can upload your own image, so it would just out your local guy, but it's an option. 
  • There is a Groupon for the Akron/Canton area of Ohio right now for $17 for $70... I used this Groupon to get my invites...for 230 invitations with all the enclosures, printed envelopes, etc. it came to $325 or so...  I was very pleased.
  • www.cardsandpockets.com has nice paper and you can order samples for a small fee. If you live in a big city area, you may be able to find a stationary or paper store so that you can see some choices in person. Visit the local print shops you are considering to see what their pricing is like to use their paper. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards