Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

How do I put our wedding website address on RSVP cards?

I am wondering how to put our wedding website address onto our invites so If they want they can reply through it. I am mostly wondering how to word it.

Re: How do I put our wedding website address on RSVP cards?

• Options
    Are you giving them the option of also sending in the paper RSVP? If not I would put please rsvp at www.blahblah.com and also give them the option of calling you in case they can't get on the site or dont have access to internet.

If you are giving them the option of also sending back the paper RSVP (recommended) then you just need to put your website on there they will get the hint they can visit the website to RSVP or send it back.
  • Options
    If you have another insert I would put the website on there instead, or in addition, so that if the person sends back the paper RSVP card they will still have a card with your website on it for other information.

How formal is your wedding generally?  The wording should match the formaility of the rest of the invitation, although if it is very formal, having the online RSVP option will detract from that.
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    I agree with pp, we had another insert called "additional information" and it was on there along with our wedding website address so people would know there is more info there than just an RSVP.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2010
    Like PPs said, I put my website on separate business cards which I ordered from www.vistaprint.com.
  • Options
    Since our wedding is small and just close family and friends (55 guests) the RSVP card said the following:

We would really like for you to visit or wedding website for additional information and to RSVP!

Other ways to RSVP:

Phone Number

Our e-mail address
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards