Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Men's Warehouse

anyone use them?  How was your experience? The only reason we're thinking of them is cause they are nation wide and both our brothers are out of state

Re: Men's Warehouse

• Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    None of their suits fit Graham.  Steve may have the same problem since he's a skinny guy, too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    he wore one for his brother's wedding.  Although they ordered the wrong size dress shirt for him... but I guess they had just gone through some major tux changes at that time
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL had some issues with them, so we went with First Class Tuxedo.   Our OOT GM just filled in their measurements on the website - very easy.  If you go, ask to work with Sean - I've heard mixed reviews with the chick that works there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them - the only issue we had is the BIL's shirt was too small - he had to go the morning of the wedding to pick up another one - luckily that one fit.Otherwise - they were fine.  We had 2 guys in OH which is why we used MW, and we had no issues with them getting measured out of state.
  • Options
    reannalynnereannalynne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where we are getting ours from isn't nationwide, but they have a card on their site that you can print off and have your mmts. done anywhere and mail it in.  When FI was getting fitted there were people picking up that day and any hems that needed fixed they were doing right there so that they fit perfectly. FI is also a VERY thin guy and they had tuxes galore that fit him. If you want the info let me know. We used them for prom 5 years ago and loved them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jlryan1jlryan1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used MW and had absoultely no problems at all. Loved them and loved the tuxes! And it was very easy for the out of towners.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to use them since they were nationwide, but when I went to the one in South Hills ... the lady wouldn't even stand up and when I asked her questions she said "everything's done online... you'll have to check on there" I said "wait, so do I order here or online", she said "you can do either".  Lol she was incredibly unhelpful! Thank goodness Sorelle came through for me!  GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For some reason FI is set on using MW. We're going to go try on tuxes sometime next week.  So I'll let you know if I need tux recs.It seems like theres a mixed review for them... Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used them, and DH is tall and skinny (6'2" and like 150 some lbs.). I was pleased with them overall, but I had one minor issue. FIL and BIL went to be measured in Erie, and wanted to pick up in Monroeville. The Erie store said no, they have to pick them up in Erie. A phone call took care of that though, and everything went smoothly from there. I think their prices are decent/average too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Tuxedo Junction with groomsmen from all over the US. It is a lot cheaper than the MW tuxes, just as good quality and just as easy to get measurements to the OOT guys. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Mens Wearhouse with no problems.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used MW and had no problems.  DH's tux fit him perfectly even with his unusual size.  Some of our GM ordered theirs in IN and picked them up in Greensburg.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards