Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Wedding website

Sorry, I can't figure out where to post this.
We're working on our wedding website on The Knot and don't see a spell check option. Is there one? If there is, I know it's right in front of us because that's the way it happens. Any help? Please?

Re: Wedding website

• Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_wedding-website-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:45ba3be2-0389-4c49-94d9-5c13d5e06b79Post:542090b5-da5f-4d3a-9f94-cff20b0c995f">Wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry, I can't figure out where to post this. We're working on our wedding website on The Knot and don't see a spell check option. Is there one? If there is, I know it's right in front of us because that's the way it happens. Any help? Please?
    Posted by mauraacro[/QUOTE]

at the bottom of the page, right beside the big smilie is a abc with checkmark
    that's the spellcheck here
  • Options
    I'm going to step away from my computer unti tomorrow. I can see where spell check is on the community boards and I know it must be right in front of me on my wedding website but I'm still not seeing it. Maybe my eyes (and brain) will work better in the morning, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards