Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

What;s for lunch?

I'm sitting here staring at my lunch in disgust...I don't wanna eat it, it's soooo boring.  And now I want Chick-fil-a thanks to one of the other posts!  I have a turkey sandwich, pudding, and a YoPlait parfait (the ONLY good part of my lunch)What are you all having?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What;s for lunch?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lunch meeting today, so Penne Vodka from legends
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yum a Turkey Sandwich sounds so good to me and pudding! I will be enjoying a Smartones, I think angel hair something or other.
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a pb&j sandwich.  I also packed a salad with raspberry walnut vinagrette dressing that I'll have this afternoon sometime. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PB&J, banana, carrots, peach yogurt.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Boring lunch for me- PB&J, Pringles, pickle, fruit snacks...I so wanted some soup, but I ate the last can yesterday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lunch in the cheap cafeteria here with FI and his work buddies!  yay!
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am trying to resist the temptation to order pizza with the coworkers and eat my leftover chicken stirfry. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bacon and cheese sandwich on a bun (I can't believe I managed to not eat all the bacon I made a few nights ago) and cheetos on the side.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A piece of homemade summer vegetable pizza, a little bit of primavera pasta, and some yogurt.  Oh, and a big glass of Emergen-C because there are lots of sick people in my office today, ugh!Sonya, I wish I had a PBJ!  Yummmm.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So funny...it looks like msot people dread Friday lunches....I grocery shop every Sunday so my lunches are always yummy at the beginning of the weekly and then severly decline by friday.   LOLPS Penne Vodka sounds SOOOOOO yummy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a combo of the quality decline, and the fact that it's Friday, we're at work, and it is so close to the weekend that freedom is the only thing we're craving lol...but Chic fil a does sound really good right now.
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I almost always bring leftovers for lunch - and sometimes my Friday selection is the best because we still have lots of things leftover!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards