Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Using the Knot's Guest List to Print Address Labels

How anyone exported the guest list provided on the website and used it to create your address labels both outer and inner labels.  I don't want to type all this information again nor do I want to cut and paste.  Seems like they would have an easy way to do this. Help me. I've entered 150 names and addresses and don't want to enter them again!

KJ

Re: Using the Knot's Guest List to Print Address Labels

• Options
    I exported it for many things but decided to just take the time and type them again simply because those are the ones that have to be "formally correct" and I didn't trust the computer to magically label things correctly like if they had kids, or if someone had a guest with a different last name or if I wanted to say "John Smith and guest."  But then again, I had a lot of tricky situations with addressing, you may not.  Try to export it and see how close they are, you may only have to change around a few names!  GL!
  • Options
    Just an FYI, you really aren't supposed to use labels to address the outer and inner invitation envelopes.
  • Options
    Word document
    new file
    Tools
    Letter and mailing
    Mail Merge wizard.
    then follow the directions.
  • Options
    Just an FYI TO YOU. A bride can handle her wedding however she pleases, we come here for help and moderators like you make things difficult.

Perhaps you should be nicer?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_using-knots-guest-list-print-address-labels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:86e3f587-f819-445d-906a-733e64eb5be4Post:b87381fa-14f8-4214-993c-2edd3678e488">Re: Using the Knot's Guest List to Print Address Labels</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just an FYI, you really aren't supposed to use labels to address the outer and inner invitation envelopes.
    Posted by banana468[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards