Wedding Invitations & Paper

Response Postcards?

Can I have response postcards instead of getting envelops for it?  I am thinking budget for stationary and stamps.

Re: Response Postcards?

• Yep, that is what we did. Just a word of warning-the post office puts a sticker along the bottom of the "message" portion of a post card, so make sure the bottom 3/4 inch is free of any writing. 
  • I had RSVP postcards as well and they turned out great. It's also nice that the stamp is cheaper than a response card with an envelope. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_response-postcards-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:952e7046-4382-4ff6-9b42-5c87dc01fa38Post:d262b96a-97b5-41b4-89d0-b8f4c8c66ba9">Response Postcards?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I have response postcards instead of getting envelops for it?  I am thinking budget for stationary and stamps.
    Posted by swtaznflor[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This is what we have done!

</div>
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • Thank you for the responses.  Does anyone have pics so I can see how I may be able to format/design them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards