Wedding Invitations & Paper

Directions?

So I'm playing with invitations and I like the pockets best.  One of the inserts is Directions, do I do directions to the church or the reception?

Re: Directions?

• Can't you fit both on one card? 

Also, your guests will probably all be coming from different places. In other words, they all need different directions. Why don't you skip those cards and save some $$, trees, and postage weight? 
  • I included the church address and zip code on the invite itself, so they could mapquest it. Then I put a small map to the reception in the back of the program. Written directions from several different directions were on my wedding website.
  • Where did you get the map to put on them? I am trying to find a good map to put on mine.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_directions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:a0bb5f04-c65e-459c-aa51-ee4e2d3a519aPost:60d6f648-664b-4709-9610-2149f80e7da4">Re: Directions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I included the church address and zip code on the invite itself, so they could mapquest it. Then I put a small map to the reception in the back of the program. Written directions from several different directions were on my wedding website.
    Posted by sarah_goodrum[/QUOTE]
  • edited March 2013
    I made a directions card to the ceremony location and on the reception card put the directions from the ceremony to the hall. I could not get a map to look nice.Tried to put maps on the back of the cards but could not change the settings in word or my printer to make them line up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards