Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

anyone around?

if you are hello!i'm failing miserably as a wife this evening for I have not even attempted to make dinner...haha

Re: anyone around?

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im here kinda...Im off and on...I just picked up sushi for dinner lol Im to lazy to cook

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't feel bad - I just dashed out to the kitchen to thaw something out before my DH gets home.After almost 27 years of marriage - I do not suffer from any guilt for being a failure as Suzy Homemaker!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had a picnic at work and since I did the shopping, I got to take home the leftovers.  Everybody loved the ham BBQs I made (although I think it was more due to the change of pace since they're used to getting hot dogs and hamburgers).  I don't think I'll need to make dinner until the weekend- score!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. My house is in shambles and totally needs attending too. However, its too overwhelming to deal with, thus I'll continue to enjoy being a slob.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Trying to make rehearsal invites... I suck at creativity.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops...that was a complete P&RI went off to make dinner and forgot i had posted!hello all you wonderful ladies :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys! We didn't make dinner either. We're too busy watching the game and didn't feel like cooking. Domino's should be here in about 15 minutes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, i offered to put some chicken fingers in the over...dh didn't want that so he made hot dogs and i made chicken fingers and fries...haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello!  FI made burgers and fries becasue I went running with a friend.  What a beautiful day today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it was the best day! I had my pup outside all day! I wishe we had this weather all year round!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree, it was so beautiful.  They say we're supposed to have one more nice day before it gets cold and rainy (I hope it atleast holds out until Sunday so this week's brides have nice weather).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I hope the weather hold's out as well! My mom was told to turn all the virgin mary's in our house towards the window and there will be no rain on your wedding day...haha...we did it, it was suppose to rain, had a huge blob of thunderstorms headed our way, but barely got sprinkled on...so i say it works :p
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my I think the teacher on glee is to die for::Swoons::I know i have mentioned this before but I just can't help it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls. Just sitting here with the dog watching some Criminal Minds while FI is off at a friends (DJ Andy Booth in fact) watching the Phillies. I'm just happy I don't have to watch baseball tonight :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my I think the teacher on glee is to die forMe too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh my I think the teacher on glee is to die forMe too!ME THREE!!! I seriously get giddy every time he sings or dances.  DH just laughs at me!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards