Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Good Morning!

Happy Thursday!  Busy day today...I have a bunch of meetings at work, then a baby shower, and then my book club is meeting.  We read the book "Plague of the Doves."
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh.  I'm back at work after 2 days off sick and I think I made the wrong decision to come in.  I've vomited twice already this morning at work.  =/  grosssssss.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I was up very late last night because the Phillies won. Back to the World Series! So exciting. Now if I can just convince DH to buy tickets to the game on the 2nd. Hope everyone has a great day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!Jenn--I hope you feel better.  Shannon--I'm rooting for the Phillies for you (because there's no way I can cheer for the Yankees--I'd get killed up here in Red Sox Nation!)  Hope you get tickets to a game!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning- happy almost TGIF! I'm here working early again. Jenn- Hope you feel better soon! I'd call it a day and leave. Of course I'm a wuss when it comes to being sick, esp. physically sick.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Keagan is sick so we are going to relax all day. Feel better Jenn!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Colleen- Thanks! Jenn- This goes back to before your HM, but are you sure you haven't "drunk the Pgh knottie water"?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone! Shannon - I wish I did!  But atlas, negative. Hopefully someday.

Married 9/19/09

• Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning, all.Jenn, hope you are feeling better soon!  Maybe you need another day?  Jessi, I hope Keag feels better too!I'm excited about the possibility of a Philly/NY World Series!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGI Almost.  Jenn - I think you should just call it a day.  Feel better!I have an event I have to work tonight, so I won't be home until late. :/ 
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, I too should have stayed home. I got hit by a migraine yeesterday that left me unable to function most of yesterday, so why I am here at work staring at a computer screen I have NO idea. Jenn- I think you should call it a day, being sick at home is much easier. As far as the World Series goes, I'm still in mourning for my Cards.
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! Jenn and Keag- I'm sending healthy vibes. exactly 7 months until I join the Mrs. club! I'm excited! I haven't been on all week- bleh. Hopefully today won't be as busy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm tired today and have lots of work to do :( At least its almost Friday!Jenn - Feel better! My stomach has been so upset for like 4 days now, ugh!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I'm exhausted and I am about to go find some coffee, which I usually don't drink. This weekend needs to hurry up and get here!Jenn, feel better!Oh, and I'm a METS fan so if it's Phillies/Yankees, I'm just not watching. Bleh.

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It's my Friday, cause it's bridal shower WEEKEND!!!!! And tomorrow I have a hair tria and my second dress fitting. Only poopy thing about this weekend is looks like DF and I will have to make the 500 mile drive separately, as he is in Baltimore on business as usual. Let’s keep our fingers crossed he leaves work early and drives back to the burgh. I hate that drive alone!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  We had a nice dinner out last night compliments of our adorable wedding photographer, who sent us a GC :)  Today is my FRIDAY because we're headed to Cleveland tomorrow for a huge Indian wedding that I have been looking forward to forever.  The bride gave me a sari to wear, squee!Eee, Jenn, go home and feel better!Bri, have a blast at your shower this weekend!  Where are you driving to again?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Watertown, NY aka middle of nowehere! lol Oh, and Jenn please feel better - I wish it was ktfu for you and not icky sick.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Jenn, suckville. :(    I hope you feel better and think that you should go home and have some ginger ale and saltines.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! He actually sent me home - can you believe it?! Now I'm home throwing up instead of at work - much better!

Married 9/19/09

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards