Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

DEAR:

I'm trying not to be grouchy really but Dear DELL rep: I order toner on the 5th. WTF where is my toner and why are you making toner this difficult? Don't make me show you my ugly office side, because I will. Dear Head of mine: Stop hating life right now, the lights aren't really that bright. Don't make me wear sunglasses indoors, I'm not cool enough to pull off that look.
image.

Re: DEAR:

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    girls on the train wearing winter coats, scarves, gloves, and snow boots: WTF?  It is 58 degrees.  You live in Chicago, and it's going to get a hell of a lot colder in just a few weeks; what's the rush?

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am grouchy and need this. :PDear back: Gimme a break. I'm getting you PT soon. Just because AF is here doesn't mean that you have to get all angry and hurt more than ever. Dear cramps: GAH. Go away. Whimper.Dear coworkers: Help me out. Stop being grumpy all of the time and not wanting to be helpful. Dear Snapfish and UPS and USPS: Please make sure that my FAB 16 x 20 pic from my wedding shows up on my doorstep today. I didn't know that Snapfish would transfer delivery to the USPS, which can't track down the dang package. I paid $27 for that! Azzhats.Dear birthday coming up: Please make me younger.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    girls on the train wearing winter coats, scarves, gloves, and snow boots: WTF? It is 58 degrees. You live in Chicago, and it's going to get a hell of a lot colder in just a few weeks; what's the rush?Ditto this (except applied to DC). It's going to be in the 70s today, and people had coats,scarves, and sweaters on this morning! I know it was cool, but come on- I think you can withstand 50 in the morning for the little time you are out! Washingtonians are such wimps. :-PMy big one for the day:Coworkers- Do not tilt my lunchbox on it's side so you can make room for food for the baby shower you are throwing this afternoon. I could've had soup in there, and that would have been a mess if it leaked. I do not like people touching my stuff!!Coworkers on the 8th floor: Do you really need 4 half-gallons/gallons of milk in the fridge? There is barely any room for my lunch!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    boss:  thank you for letting me come home early from work. cold/stomach flu:  please go away :(

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Headache/neckache:  Go away.Weather: please stay like this a few more days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Self:  be content with the perfectly good lunch you packed yourself last night.  Laundry:  please do yourself, mmkay?DH:  it was so nice to actually see you last night and to eat dinner together.  I miss you. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Clock - spin faster- I want to go home for my bridal shower! Dear DF: screw work in baltimore, drive back here so we can ride together and not put 1000 on both suvs! Dear law and human behavior guest speaker : do not call on me later, I will not be paying attention to you Dear mother: do not be a pain in the @ss this weekend. It's my wedding, and I'm going to wear my hair/makeup my way. Your way is 80s. Do not influence these vendors with your neon pink lipstick.
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear DELL rep: Thanks, seriously, now I look like a big dumb@$$. You've now been exchange for tonor at the depot. Boss: I realize your vaca starts this weekend, can you please leave now?
    image.
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear AF--Please GO AWAY!!!  YOu skipped September entirely and have been here almost all of October--Leave me alone!!!!!Dear Head and left side--Please stop hurting...tired of being in pain all the time!Dear house-please clean yourself!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards