Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

RSVP cards with kids

I am ordering our RSVP cards now because I need to use up the last of my Living Social deal since I am ordering our STD's.

I get that there's a line that says M_____ and how it is to be filled in. I would write "Mr and Mrs Smith, Jack and Jill"...but I'm not sure everyone would include all 4 if all 4 were coming.

How can I phrase this so that I know if the couple is opting not to bring their children? I am going to need an accurate head count but I'm not sure how to make word the RSVP.

Re: RSVP cards with kids

• Options
    On my RSVP's, I have:

M________________
    ___ Accepts
    ___ Declines
    ___ # of Persons attending

I know that some people don't like this because it may encourage guests to bring people who aren't necessarily invited, but I'm inviting entire families so I'm not concerned with that. I figure if a family of 5 RSVP's with less than that and doesn't give me their names, I at least know to follow up for the names but have an accurate count.  Hope this helps :)
    image 312 Invited
    image 182 Are ready to party!
    image 127 Will be missing out!
    image 3 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My RSVP cards had the M line on them, and then just "accepts" or "declines", and nearly everyone wrote out the names of everyone attending. Most wrote "Mr. And Mrs. Smith and Johnny and Susie". There was one, maybe two, families that I had to call to clarify, and I imagine I'd have had to call them no matter how we spelled out the reply card.

photo fancy-as-fuck.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards