Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Suggestions for a Cool Invitation Enclosure

Hey!

I'm getting the Signature pocketfold invitation from Cards & Pockets. They suggest 4-5 enclosures. I only have 3 right now (Reception Card, Accomodation Info, and RSVP) I'm thinking I need one more or else it's going to look weird. Any suggest on an extra short/fun enclosure? I was thinking maybe a little card to write down a song they would like to hear, to include in the RSVP envelope...Any additional suggestions?

Re: Suggestions for a Cool Invitation Enclosure

• Options
    I think 3 inserts would be fine.  But you can always add a directions card, if you feel you need to put another one in there.  I included a directions card in my pocketfold because the directions via GPS from the church to the reception hall would have made people make a left turn onto a road that is crazy during Friday rush hours. 
  • Options
    3 enclosures won't look weird at all. Most of the wedding invites I've made had three enclosures, and it looked great. If you want to add a fourth, that would be fine, but don't search for something to add just because you want 4, ya know?
  • Options
    A little late here, but we just finished using Cards and Pockets and I could not print on the RSVP sized cards or the Enclosure cards.  Both my printer at home and at work would not print the smaller cards.  So we had to return them and order full size sheets (which is actually quite a bit cheaper).  Then I used their template (downloaded) for size and placement and printed 4 RSVPs to a sheet, then 3 reception cards to a sheet.  I then took them to Kinkos and used their paper cutter to cut them down to size.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards