Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Wedding Paper Divas

What's the best way to get a deal on this site? Have my invites picked, just waiting for a good sale or code to come along. I got the 15 off 100 for signing up for the e-mail. Does anyone know of any others?

Re: Wedding Paper Divas

• Options
    If you belong to costco (or have a friend or family member who does that can purchase for you), you can get 20% off
    http://www.costco.com/Service/FeaturePage.aspx?ProductNo=11649148
  • Options
    Ditto PP.  If you don't have a membership, I'd go ahead and buy one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    "Like" Wedding Paper Divas on Facebook. They post coupon codes every so often. If you sift through the most recent entries, I think I remember seeing one or two.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was about to ask the same thing -- just got our sample in the mail and really like it. Thanks OP for asking my question, and to the posters who responded. I do have a Costco membership, and I'll look into coupon codes.

I did also join their referral program and sent links to my parents. WPD gives gift cards out for every person who signs up after you refer them.
  • Options
    Just another plug for Costco - almost all of the WPD coupon codes only apply to normal printed invitations, and not their thermography or letterpress colleciton.  If you are going with thermography or letterpress, the Costco discount is probably the only way you'll get a discount at all, and it can save you hundreds - it applies site-wide, not just to one kind of invitation.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Is that Costco discount always valid, or is that just a promo they are running right now?  I ordered my STDs and sister's shower invites on Wedding Paper Divas.  I just googled "wedding paper divas promo code" and got some codes that saved me 15% or free shipping.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    As far as I know, It's always valid (or at least it has been for a long time - probably at least a year or so), but I believe that you have to sign in when you're purchasing through the link on costco.com and input your costco membership number.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards