Wedding Invitations & Paper

Inner Envelopes

Are inner envelopes neccessary?  And if they are used, are they ordered through the company doing the invitations or can they be bought at a regular supply store.

Re: Inner Envelopes

• They're unnecessary unless your wedding is super formal, though they can be handy if you have a lot of guests or large families, since that information can make the outer envelope cluttered.  They're also usually ungummed.

You can probably get them elsewhere, but to ensure that they're the right size, it might be easier to get them from the same place as you get your invitations.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • I'm getting inner and outer envelopes (and rsvp 4bar size) from actionenvelope.com for my diy envelopes!  I think inner envelopes are so fancy.. like you know its an important letter if there are two envelopes.  It was one thing I insisted on for our wedding :)
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards