Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hair/Make-up HELP!!!

Hello to all of you beautiful brides!!! I am in desperate need of hair and make-up artists that either provide services on site or in a salon. Does anyone have any recommendations??? I live in Pittsburgh, services in home would be in the Verona/Oakmont area. I have 9 bridesmaids including myself and I want everone to look their very best!!! I would very much appreciate any help or recommendations!!!!

Re: Hair/Make-up HELP!!!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be using Clare from Ciel Cosmetics for makeup- she will travel to your location.  Many of the ladies on this board have used her to rave reviews!Check out the sticky note at the top of the Pittsburgh Board page for our list of recommended vendors, including hair and makeup, for more suggestions.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hair Stylists Monica Kitta, please email for contact info  Heather Mifflin, owner, Pretty Hair Salon (412-398-1410) Clipps Hair Salon Geno Levi - Valerie   Make Up Artists Ciel Cosmetics, Clare Everyday Esthetics MAC Counter - Macy's Monroeville - Natalie Rhonda McFarland, 412-741-3384 Jessica Tyler - e-mail pghknotties@gmail.com for her info.  Allison Roth from Eyelashes by Allison  This information was found here:http://sites.google.com/site/pghknotties/vendors 

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    errr.. Ditto what LeFemme said ;)

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha Jenn, you're so much more helpful!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Julie Marckisotto with Pittsburgh Makeup (pittsburghmakeup.com) for makeup. She will travel and do everyone. She has a bridal package for about that many people (we had 9+me). We used bridal beauty in motion for our hair. They traveled too and were great for a great price (beautyinmotion.net).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards