Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

invite wording?

2»

Re: invite wording?

• Options
    It upsets me that you wrote "here in Canada cash bars on the norm." I think it definitely depends on your social circle, not the entire country. I'm Canadian and have never been to a cash bar wedding.
  • Options
    It's not the norm in Toronto to have a cash bar.
  • Options
    You know, just because I choose to have a cash bar does not mean my wedding is going to be tacky or tasteless. And I'm very hurt at all of you who think this. We all are going to have something in our wedding that is going to be different, BUT that doesn't mean its wrong. I have been to many weddings that there has been "cash bar" and my "circle of friends" are no cheaper than any of yours.

You have all done nothing but insult me..................
  • Options
    rhondalyn, actually, most of the posters were aiming their comments at the 4th poster - hope something-or-other.  A cash bar is not popular on here, for sure.  But the attitude that a bride can and should do anything on her wedding day that suits her without regard for her guests is even less popular, and that's the attitude that poster was espousing.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards