Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning Ladies and Happy Wednesday! :-D I am so glad it is Wednesday, only one more day til the weekend, and sleeping in, woo hoo! :-) Hope everyone has a great day!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
My Doha Adventures

Re: Happy Hump Day!

• Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning...day 3 of the new job--its going well so far...still not used to getting up so early!! If anyone gets the post gazette, C and I were the featured couple in yesterday's celebrations section!  Have a happy Hump day everyone!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning,   Not going to work today.  My dog is still missing so FI and I are going to search for her while it's light outside:-/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! 10 days!!!
  • Options
    hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning.DH and I went to the Urgent Care center last night and they say it is 'probable' that he has the H1N1 but they cannot confirm since the test takes 8 days to get back.  They gave him a prescription for that Tamiflu so hopefully that will help.Because he has it, my boss/grandfather told me to stay home today because he doesn't want me to get anyone else sick.  Works for me.  I can finally go get my name changed at the SS office, Drivers License and possibly bank.  And, of course, take care of my DH.

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    O no Jenn! Hope he feels better ASAP!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no Jenn!! Sorry to hear that your DH most likely has swine flu :-/ Hope the tamiflu kicks in and helps him feel better soon!! And that is nice to have a day off ;-) Good luck getting everything done!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!I hope you find your dog Heather.  :(  That is so sad.Congrats on getting to stay home Jenn!I felt like I was in the movie Groundhog Day this morning.  Getting out of my car in the work parking lot is a moment I dread but it keeps happening!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. I'm in a state of exhilaration as I woke up to a new governor! Here's hoping he "might" be able to do some property tax relief. Jenn, yay for staying home. Hope B feels better soon and that you don't come down with it. Heather, prayers and vibes for finding your dog soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi. Still sick and miserable at home. Feels like strep throat to me though. I don't have a fever, so I'm hoping that it isn't H1N1. Sorry to hear that your DH probably has it, Jenn. Birthday night was ok. DH brought me food and gifts, so it wasn't terrible. :) Heather -good luck finding your dog.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenn-Hope your DH gets better soon!
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenn's DH and Molly - Get well soon!I'm here on another slammed day at work. This is getting old - I miss knotting all day! I have to figure out how to tell a HR manager that I can't interview on a given day - I threw in my hat for a chance at a Sr. role, and they want me to interview tomorrow, when I'm at a client's office all day. Which is marked on my calendar. How the HR person expects me to get back here in time for an interview (they scheduled it for 3 pm when I have a 1 hour meeting in cranberry from 2-3), I have no clue. Anyone had to say "thanks for the interview, but please reschedule it" before?
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!Jenn-- Good Luck with the name change & the sick DH!M-- Feel better!Heather-- Puppy finding vibes!Jenn-- Just ask her to reschedule it. It shouldn't be a big deal
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning. Danielle I saw your pic yesterday! Heather I hope you find your dog:( GL I was watching a segment on GMA about a woman being allergic to her husbands sperm. Not good.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  Rolling in for a bit.  I've been so darn busy and just need to graduate already!Hope everyone is able to rid themselves or their DHs/FIs of the stinkin H1N1 virus!I hope you find your pup soon, Heather!  
  • Options
    New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks N. I stopped being chickensh!t and called the HR person, who was more than happy to reschedule. The fact that it's just a puny HR intern instead of my regular HR manager made it easier :)  Bad part - now I'm interviewing this afternoon instead! Totally wasn't expecting that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies. Busy day here. I officially hit my 'busy' time of year. With holiday parties starting this weekend, (seriously?!? seems a bit early) and continuing through 12/15. Ugh. Add in internship and coursework and I'm ready to drop. Feel better molly. I was exhausted last week with similar symptoms.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Wednesday!Jenn, hope your DH feels better!  Molly, hope you are feeling better too!  GL, Heather.  :(Jenn, in my mind, HR should understand that you need to 1st be dedicated to your clients and that should win you extra points.  :)Emily!  You are so close!  Anything left or are you just relaxing?  :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!I'll probably be MIA (again) most of the day, but hopefully more than one post today!  Hope everyone and their DHs feel better.  Jenn--good luck on the interview this afternoon.  And good luck finding your pup, Heather. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Emily 3 more days! You are going to have a good weather day:)
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KRM & Becky - I know!!! I'm so glad the weather forecast is calling for partly sunny skies. I don't care how cold it is, just no rain!I'm pretty much ready. I have a list of stuff to handle today / tomorrow morning. Mostly, it's make sure MOH has list of vendors, pick up toiletries for HM, do laundry, etc. All the big stuff has been done for a few days. I'm pretty calm and relaxed and just so excited to be marrying FI! Today's my last day at work until 11/17, so I'm hoping to get something productive accomplished before 3:30...it's not likely, but I'm hoping. haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning and Happy Hump! So I found out last night that my parents didn't know my grandpa's diagnosis was official. They didn't sound super worried actually. I still don't know any details (uncle didn't call back, left grandma a voice mail), but my uncle's message yesterday just made me panick. Hopefully this is treatable... GL with the interview Jenn! Jenn's (hey_its) DH and Molly- feel better soon! Heather- oh no, hope you find your pup! Yay for 10 days Jessi- single digits tom.!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

Vacation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GM everyone!  I'm headed to the orthodontist in an hour, maybe today is the day I get the metal brackets off...not holding my breath though.  At least he senses the urgency with the wedding coming up.  Heather - vibes that you find your dog. Hey_its Jenn- hope DH feels betterNew to Pgh Jen - I hope the interview goes well and you are dressed ok! (that was my first though...lol).  crap there was something else....I'm getting old, should write this stuff down...
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, Molly feel better!!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning and happy hump! This week is going so freaking slow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jen- good luck with the interview! Jenn- stay healthy! drink lots of OJ and make some soup for B lildiva- that is so cool that you were featured!! How did they pick you!? Is there a link online?
  • Options
    Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Just got on the Internet.  My stupid computer is driving me nuts!  Apparently the stuff IT tried yesterday didn't work.  Supposed to be coming back over soon to try something else.I hope everyone who is sick feels better!Jenn - GL with the interview!!Heather - I'm so sorry about your dog.  GL finding him (her?)!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good Luck with the interview Jenn!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning everyone!  We had off work yesterday for Election Day and FI and I had our first opera of the season last night, so fun.Jenn (hey), I hope your DH feels better soon!  Enjoy the day off :)Molly, happy belated birthday and I hope you feel better too!Emily, YAY for your last day of work before the wedding!Jenn (new), rockstar interview vibes for this afternoon

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards